Under enormous pressures, I had to close my former blog hosted at Notre Dame. This is my new blog site that contains all my previous posts and articles. And I will continue my advocacy of open science principles and studies on the new mirror matter theory. I wish that the right of academic freedom and freedom of speech would not have to be such a luxury, at least in the United States. Join me if you believe in freedom and openness in both science and society.
English backup of my blog at wanpengtan.com. Topics include open science and new physics of mirror matter theory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A possible solution to arbitrary evaluations
My letter to Physics Today was just published in its issue in October, 2024 . Hopefully, it’ll draw attention from a wider audience to the i...
-
My letter to Physics Today was just published in its issue in October, 2024 . Hopefully, it’ll draw attention from a wider audience to the i...
-
Two websites are under construction: mirroruniverse.org and openarxiv.org. We need volunteers who are experienced in graphic and web design ...
-
Motivated by the ideas from the NJS model and the concept of staged chiral quark condensation developed in mirror matter theory, I ventured...
No comments:
Post a Comment